Customer Service Receptionist
We have an opportunity for someone experienced in the Pet Care, Hospitality or Restaurant industries, to join our growing company. At our facility we have a three phase hiring process. Only those who complete all phases will be considered for employment.
Phase 1: Online Application (below)
Phase 2: Skills Assessment (below) &
Phase 3: Hiring Seminar (upon invitation)
Only online applications will be accepted.
Pet care is the core of our operations and this position requires caring for all aspects of a pet during its stay. Strong attention to detail and a team player attitude are required, as is your love for pets! This person is often the first point of contact for new and existing customers requesting to make a reservation or requesting more information about our resort, as such this is one of the most important roles at our facility. Applicants must be responsible, punctual and dependable. Little or no absenteeism is extremely important. This position requires a dedicated level of professionalism and being comfortable on the phone, computers, and responding to customer needs.
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Able to handle busy phones and provide accurate information to clients.
- Demonstrate positive attitude towards pets, co-workers, and customers. Passion for animals. Humanely and gently handle animals at all times.
- Computer literate with ability to use in-house software, e-mail, Word and Excel spreadsheets in a professional setting
- Book reservations, charge & billing of all clients
- Handle daily cash reports
- Genuine liking for people with a desire to make the customer experience and the employee work experience pleasant, welcoming, and memorable.
- Communicating and connecting company mission and values to daily operations
- Filing Paperwork as needed
- Answer multi line phone system
- Check voicemails and return them same day
- Cleaning Lobby. Wiping down desk, retail section
- Check mail
- Take reservations for daycare and boarding
- Schedule grooming appts, paying close attention to individual dog requirements and groomer schedules
Desired Experience and Education
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience in a pet facility or pet care environment a plus
- Excellent work history and references
Pay depends on experience. Performance based bonus upon approval.
We don’t hire to just fill a seat, rather we take our time looking for the right people. If you know without a doubt that you are a fit, let’s talk.
Work in Your Strengths
Our goal is to help position each team member in a role that plays to their strengths, that sets them up to shine…to win. Know yourself well enough to know what you do well, and just as importantly, what you don’t.
Win or Lose as a Team
Our team openly works together to create remarkable experiences that positively impacts lives. Everyone on the team is responsible for bringing new ideas, perspectives and solutions to the table. Starting with day one, we want your voice as part of the conversation.
Step 1: Read Our Strategic Vision
Step 2: Fill out the Application